Still trying to not focus on their revamped image and just enjoy the warm sounds. Sort of disappointed in myself for the way my consumption is awkwardly self-aware and speculative. Why can’t I just like it without trying to draw some kind of deeper meaningfulness. This is music, not identity fulfillment. Right?
- Kool Keith – Life ft. Sadat X September 7, 2016
- Tree – Police Mon September 7, 2016
- Its Overture – Summer Of ’96 Mix (The Hot 97 Tapes) August 23, 2016
- Sam The Sleezbag & Dj Mekalek – #SleezbagMekalekTape August 21, 2016
- TurboMex – Vatos LP July 9, 2016
- View More »
the corp. takeover
It's A Demo!
- Dot Com Intelligence said: "If you guys at the Glorious GrandGood get a chance, please listen and if you like… post my project.. Thanks in advance…… https://soundcloud.com/dot-com -intelligence/sets/resonance..." on Jay Glaze – Operation Clam Dust LP (promo mix)
- DJ Blendz said: "Production-wise, this one is probably the better one outta the 3 diss trks. Cant go wrong with Wu beats though...." on Remedy – 120 (Talib Kweli Diss)