More awkward courtesy of rich people and the great digicam proliferation. Apparently it is much more difficult to mass produce and consume editing skils though. By the way, this is sort of how Willow Smith’s fake music career started. And now, uppity self-loathing wedding videographers everywhere are running to Kinkos to re-print flyers with revised list of services and will then accidentally drop stacks of them at the nearest private junior highs they wish they could afford to send their children to. Or maybe not. But still. And did Kanye give Kim the ok to perform Biggie’s music in this way? I’m sure Jay Electronica would have never allowed his rich girlfriend (who I might point out is not only rich but an Heiress which is a designation that automatically proves Jay beats Kanye) to go in without at least fully memorizing the lyrics and understanding the true meaning behind the great Hypnotize single that I couldn’t stand when it came out and still kind of can’t, save for the fact that I know it is really about Biggie’s induction into the Illuminati.
- How not to interview JuJu December 10, 2014
- Uneven signaling and sloppy raps August 23, 2013
- You Know Sometimes You Think You Thought Of Something Uniquely Funny? May 7, 2013
- If only more so-called NYers were as obnoxiously “cultured” February 19, 2013
- The Most Notable Thing About ASAP Rocky & Danny Brown On The Kathy Griffin Show February 15, 2013
- View More »
the corp. takeover
It's A Demo!
- Dot Com Intelligence said: "If you guys at the Glorious GrandGood get a chance, please listen and if you like… post my project.. Thanks in advance…… https://soundcloud.com/dot-com -intelligence/sets/resonance..." on Jay Glaze – Operation Clam Dust LP (promo mix)
- DJ Blendz said: "Production-wise, this one is probably the better one outta the 3 diss trks. Cant go wrong with Wu beats though...." on Remedy – 120 (Talib Kweli Diss)